January 27, 2012

Fashion Friday

After trolling the fashion blogs all week long, there are always a few outfits that really stick in my mind.  Here are some of my favorites that stand out for being the most creative, most inspiring, or most wearable.  I want to share all of these great outfits with you here and hear from you if you found some other great ones!  Be sure to check out each of these amazing fashion bloggers (links below) for more incredible outfits.

1.24.12a



  

 




Weekly Contenders:
1.  Kendi Everyday www.kendieveryday.com
2.  A Lovely Escape alovelyescape.blogspot.com
3.  What I Wore whatiwore.tumblr.com
4.  Brooklyn Blonde www.brooklynblonde.com
5.  Atlantic-Pacific atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. I love these fashion bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great outfits indeed!
    Nice blog!

    www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow skirt on the black look! It makes a point!! I'm following you!!

    ReplyDelete